Our priority: to welcome you safely in the Montparnasse Alésia
We look forward to your (re) welcome in the Montparnasse Alésia, in the best conditions of safety and comfort. That is why we have put in place a strict set of health measures in line with government recommendations. Our comprehensive reopening protocol aims to guarantee you the highest level of requirements regarding the reception conditions for your future stays with us. Our Health Charter: the strengthening of our health and safety standards within our establishment, based on government recommendations to guarantee you a safe stay.
The Montparnasse Alésia, through this Health Charter, is committed to general measures for its customers and employees:
- Integrate government and health authorities recommendations to adapt its protocols to the fight against the spread of Covid-19, such as the provision of hydroalcoholic gel dispensers in different parts of the Hotel…
- Check with our suppliers that Covid-19 propagation control measures are being followed, especially in the room linen area
- Reinforce our sanitary measures in rooms, common areas and all points of contact (such as billboards, elevator buttons, door handles, payment terminals, etc.) with the appropriate products,
- Define the necessary customer paths and traffic plans to respect the gestures barriers and recommendations of social distancing (marking of the ground, installation of protection in plexiglas in the receptions, etc.),
- Display information and preventive measures in the places where you and our employees are located,
- Clean dishes (plates, cutlery, glasses, etc.) as recommended by the health authorities
- Continuously train staff on health and safety procedures with knowledge control Require our teams and customers to wear masks in common areas
- Appointing a point of contact at our facility to ensure the implementation of protective measures, training of staff and monitoring compliance
- Adapt reception capacities in common areas to ensure the safety of all by establishing reinforced and specific access and health safety guidelines in accordance with the recommendations of the authorities in force,
- Adapt our breakfast services to meet the recommendations,
- Ensure and follow a risk management protocol for suspected Covid-19 contagion
We have also rethought our welcome and your stay
Before your arrival
- We contact you to know your arrival time and to limit the effects of attendance, as far as possible this time should be respected
- We provide room ventilation for a minimum of 2 hours per day;
- Where possible, use of the same room for a minimum of 24 hours;
- All keys are disinfected for each use;
Upon your arrival
- Hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal, at the entrance, in reception and on each landing
- Your email will be requested to send you our debit authorization so that you can pay your stay without contact with the reception. In case of refusal of this method of payment you will be asked for it upon your arrival.
- Our receptionists welcome you behind a plexiglass plate, have hydroalcoholic gel, disinfectant wipes for their workspace
- The elevator is reserved for climbing on the floors. Ideally, use stairs to descend – stairs with a ramp disinfected every 2 hours. Maximum one person in the elevator
- To limit the number of contacts in reception and breakfast we offer:
- To pay your stay, ideally for sale remotely with the credit card given at the booking, a debit authorization will be sent to you for this purpose
- In case of refusal of the distance sale, pay your stay, ideally by credit card, whose terminal is cleaned at each use;
- You will have a choice of 3 breakfasts, the time of which will be set upon arrival
- You will share your choices with the person in charge and they will serve you on plate, as many times and products as you wish.
- Continental breakfast served in room or in reception (respect for distances), a hot drink, a fruit juice, a croissant, a chocolate bread, bread, butter, jam. The tray will be placed at your door
- Take-out breakfast that you can enjoy in your room, reception or outside is composed of a hot drink, fruit juice, croissant and chocolate bread
- We are no longer able to keep your luggage on arrival or departure
For the duration of your stay
- Display information and recommendations in common areas and in your room;
- Materialization, where possible, of a traffic plan to respect safety distances;
- Decrease the number of seats at the reception and in the breakfast room by ensuring a distance of 1m. between the seats;
- Application of the chamber cleaning protocol in accordance with the procedures and use of the appropriate products in place (disinfection, rigorous and repetitive hand washing of staff, specific order of passage to ensure optimal disinfection, etc.);
- To continue offering breakfast in the room, in the room or to take away, hygiene measures are reinforced:
- Mask and gloves must be worn when preparing breakfast
- Where possible, use of single-use cutlery and cups for continental breakfast in room
- As a safety measure and for your health protection, the room cleaning is not insured in the case of a stay of several nights but will be if you request it.
At the time of your departure
- Provision of a trash can to deposit your key/card, for disinfection before each new use;
- Send the invoice for your stay directly by email
These measures shall apply within the framework of any future arrivals and during the period which shall be deemed necessary by the public authorities in the light of developments.
Please note that wearing the mask is mandatory in common areas. We thank you in advance for equipping you for your stay.